A smart home provides several benefits including keeping your homes and families even safer. Smart home security system consists of several security devices connected to the Internet, which typically include a combination of wireless security cameras, alarms, motion detectors, door locks, and sensors to open a window or door.
Individual devices are included, so the security system is active so you can feel secure. However, the most reliable and valid offer a variety of different gadgets, as well as the ability to purchase additional compatible devices separately.
All smart home security systems are controlled by a centrally connected hub that creates a wireless connection and communicates with the smartphone app and other system components.
Epic Systems, an independent, certified Control4 dealer based in North & Central NJ can provide you with everything you need to transform your home into a smart home.
PEACE OF MIND While Home Or Away
Get peace of mind with our advanced security features. Check on your home using a live video feed when your away for work or on vacation. Get alerts sent straight to your phone whenever someone enters, when the garage door has been open too long, or when a leak is detected anywhere in the house. You can rest easy, knowing exactly what’s going on at your home – no matter where you are.
- Lock your doors and turn on your alarm system from anywhere in the world, using our simple mobile app.
- Check on your kids whether your upstairs, downstairs or at the grocery store.
- Watch live footage of your home’s interior or exterior using Control4’s smartphone or tablet app.
- Receive text alerts any time your smart home automation system senses that something’s amiss – whether it’s a leak or someone entering the garage at an unfamiliar time.
- Give deliverymen and servicemen temporary security codes so they can access your home when they need to – and at no other time.
- Set your lights and A/V equipment to randomize so potential burglars think you’re home, even when you’re not.
Get Started With Your Home Security Project in NJ!
Smart home security is genuinely adequate if it is installed professionally. A single failure in any of the devices can cause a considerable loss. All accessories must be coordinated correctly and are in working condition.
Epic Systems team of experts in New Jersey is well adequate in installing a smart home security system that will be well responsive and dynamic.
They are proficient in handling a variety of subsystems and coordinate them with one another and make them a complete and interactive home security system. It can detect all sorts of emergencies and alert you. It can even detect changes in temperature, moisture level and notify you of events like furnace failure, water leak or even fire — early notification with giving you time to react instantly and minizine the damage.